Thursday, June 5, 2008

Search & Win Prizes

Search & Win

I was a big fan of using Blingo's search engine till they switched to yahoo. I don't care for yahoo, I prefer google search. Then I found Prize Wish (click banner to visit). It is a google based search engine. You can win what they call Swag Bucks for your searches. I'm fairly new & have 29 already. I also still use Blingo, since you can still win prizes, so not all my searches are through Prize Wish. Then you can redeem your swag bucks for prizes.

How do I win?

There are 3 ways to win Swag Bucks:

  1. SEARCH AND WIN: Searching the web with Prize Wish is easy, quick and fun. Get results direct from Google and Ask.com and win 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Swag Bucks! Every search is a chance to win!
  2. SHOP AND EARN: Earn unlimited Swag Bucks by shopping at your favorite online stores. We are currently offering 1 Swag Buck for every 5 dollars you spend at participating retailers!
  3. GO GREEN AND EARN: Recycle your old phone or mp3 player, and earn Swag Bucks while you protect the environment! Simply click on the Go Green link found at the very top of the page. Based on your phone's make, model, and condition, we'll give you an estimate of the amount of Swag Bucks you can earn just by recycling your phone with us. We pay all expenses, including shipping, and there's no limit to how many phones you can recycle. Earn up to 300 Swag Bucks for each phone or mp3 player! Visit the Go Green page today to learn more.
You do need to register. I haven't received any kind of spam or weird emails since joining. I really am enjoying this program!


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...