Friday, June 27, 2008

The Secret is in the Sauce


I've seen the site around before, but I just really started reading what they wrote today. I know I know, where I have been. Tiffany and Heather founded this wonderful blog called The Secret is in the Sauce (SITS). They started this site to help bloggers increase their traffic and increase the comment love. The SITS readers are known for their comment love.

How does it work? SITS introduces a new blogger each day from Monday through Friday. On the weekends, they run contests. Join the site now to participate in the six weeks of summer giveaways.

Feel free to tell them you found out about the site from me :)

1 comment:

christie said...

Don't you just love SITS?!
It's fun to find blogs like YOURS!
:-)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...