Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some of my favorite things

I have been wanting to do a post like this for awhile now. Over at The Wilson Six, she has asked what are favorite things are, so I have the motivation to write about a few of them.
My all time favorite thing, is my Canon Powershot, I take it everywhere with me. I love love love it. It has 12x zoom & it is awesome! I have the older S3 with the 6 mega pixels which has always worked fine for me. I've never even needed the largest setting, even though I still mainly use it just in case. I know for sure there is now a 8 mega pixel version of it. It is that zoom though that I love!

Stadium Cheese has been my weakness for weeks now. I swear I live on it. I never liked the cheeses mixed with Salsa. Finally Meijer started carrying Stadium Cheese, so good!

People always joked with me "Do you want Tea to go with your sugar? Yes, ha ha. I also used to always hear, Oh you'd love souther ice tea. Finally stores in Michigan started carrying Sweet tea, I love the Tradewinds brand. Even though I have discovered how to make it, I can make it even sweeter at home, yum!

Long tank tops. They are great in the summer alone or layered with a second color. I wear them year round though under other tops and even under sweatshirts/hoodies in the winter. I found Walmart has nice ones for $4.50 in the junior section. Can't beat the price.
Skechers Heatwaves are my favorite summer flip flops. They are so comfortable!





Have to at least mention one Scrapbook product, I love my Scraprack for organizing all of my items. It is an awesome product, if you can budget it is well worth it. It is so easy to flip the pages to find what you need. It has also stopped me from buying doubles because I can see my products a lot easier now.

1 comment:

BundyMum said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing your favourite things. You came over to my blog from blog your face. was that naughty? :) I think theyll delete that soon lol.

I was a powerseller on eBay too and I have a canon 300D and Im chasing that elusive pic of a soaring eagle!

Have a great day!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...