Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008


March 20th, through June 19th

Click on the banner to see details.

My List

Roses are Red James Patterson * Finished
Violets are Blue James Patterson * Finished
7th Heaven James Patterson * Finished
Crime seen : a psychic eye mystery * Finished
A Fist full of Charms by Kim Harrison * Finished
A few demons more by Kim Harrison *Finished
Carpe Demon * Finished
California Demon * Finished
Mary Mary * Finished
London Bridges * Finished
Magic Kingdom For Sale Sold by Terry Brooks
Blogging with Moxie

3 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Ashley Ladd said...

Hi Ginny. Thanks for posting on my blog.

To answer your question on my blog, my book, Wild Fantasies, coming out in five days (April 7th) at total-e-bound is a paranormal romance. There's a werewolf fantasy among others in it. I have some other paranormal romances, too. Look around my main website at www.ashleyladd.com to see a list and description of my other books.

Lizzie said...

Hi! Thanks for posting on my blog. I, too, am a James Paterson fan. Can't get enough of him.

~Lizzie

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...