Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday ~ Emails


I am so behind on emails, so this week I have been tackling catching up on them.

I also checked out a couple library books last week. One was an Alex Cross book that I hurried through. Another one I had been waiting on for what seems forever, Crime Seen by Victoria Laurie. Well it is due tomorrow, and I just realized a couple days ago that it was a short checkout. I haven't had one of those in FOREVER! I am trying to get through it. So that is my other tackle, which totally throws off my week. I had planned on getting some cleaning done today, lol.

At least it is summer, the kids spend more time outside & no homework to worry about. Who cares if the house is a bit messy, right. Right?!?

Oh be sure to come back after midnight, I have a new contest starting!!!

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

Those sound like great tackles....much more fun than cleaning something, LOL!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...