Saturday, June 7, 2008

Teacher Gifts ~ Personalized Stationary

I was lucky enough to win a $100 gift certificate to Whitney English paper. I bought both my daughters teachers stationary with their names on them. I also bought mini clipboards at the $1 store & then some good gourmet chocolate.

This is the final product, the Whitney English paper came in this pretty gift box with pink bow, so I just stuck the chocolate under the bow with a card & it was good to go. My 5th grade teachers seemed extremely happy with it.

Even if you didn't go with the expensive Whitney English paper, you could something similar as a fun teacher gift.

11 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! What a wonderful gift idea! NCLM

Pepper said...

What a beautiful gift idea! I love the personal nature of it too. I can see why the teachers were delighted.

Visiting from NCLM.

alicia said...

what a great idea!! so gorgeous!

thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

I am sure the teachers will love that gift...you've got me thinking about what to do now...good luck in our Style Statement contest, I entered you in the draw! www.snickerdoodles.typepad.com

Dreams Come True said...

That's a great gift idea for a teacher! As a teacher myself, I can say that it's definitely something I'd truly appreciate! How wonderful of you to spend your gift card in that way!

Elizabeth said...

I am a teacher, and this is a great gift! Stationery and chocolate are 2 teacher staples!
Another great idea is to buy a cheapo brown clipboard and use your paper scraps to have your children decoupage the clipboard. Give it 2 coats of Mod Podge or Poly. Teachers always need clipboards!

JoLynn Braley from The Fit Shack said...

Great gift idea, I'd like the paper even though I'm not a teacher. I've always had a love for paper, pens, and pencils. :)

Misty said...

congrats on your win! Those are fantastic!

Juicy said...

Looks great! I'd like to receive that as a gift. :)

(here from NCLM)

DC said...

I love this gift idea! Congrats on winning!! :)

seussgirl said...

Hi from NCLM...
Such a cute gift! I'm sure the teachers loved them.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...