Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gamestop ~ All your gaming needs!

As part of a review campaign at Mom Central, I was given a $30 gift card to spend at Game Stop.

If you haven't been to Gamestop, you are really missing out. They have such a huge selection, I was seriously blown away. They carry games for every system that is out right now. Including Wii, PS2 & PS3, Gameboy advance & DS, Sony PSP, Gamecube even PC games.

One thing I like is that you can exchange your used games for new or new to you games. I found out that you can even return a used a game if you change you mind. Which is a rare option if you have ever purchased games before. The sales people are also very friendly and helpful. I wasn't really sure where to start when I walked in, my salesman really helped point me in the right direction.

My daughter still uses her Gameboy advance. I was able to pick up My little pony used and fashion dogz used with my gift card. Both girls were ecstatic!

On hot days it is nice to have the option of the girls being able to play video games. I'm sure boys enjoy it even more. I know when I was little, my brother & I played non-stop. I have to admit, I was more into Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario & of course Tetris. While my girls, like the real girly games like MLP, Bratz, Barbie and the like. Regardless of what type of games you like or what system you use, Gamestop has what you need!

If you don't want to leave your house, I know gas is expensive, they have an awesome website. You can buy new & used games, systems and you can even download games.

Enjoy your summer and Happy Gaming! Want to thank both Mom Central and Gamestop for including me in this great opportunity!

3 comments:

quitecontrary1977 said...

My dh is a big gamestop lover. What I would like to know is what "girl games" are about. What are the missions in the games? I am guessing My Little Ponies don't have a cage match to the death..

Lillian said...

I was once searching for a WoW gamecard and went to several stores I figured would have one - with no luck - and finally found one at Gamestop. I should have gone there first!

Ginny, I'm here to tag you for a meme, via Blog365. I got tired of tagging my same old friends, so I'm out here searching for new cool people to tag! You're it! Don't you feel special? ;)

You can find the meme here: http://www.ladanea.com

Lillian

Katy Lin :) said...

i love the option to buy used games! they've never been damaged or any different than buying them brand new for us (except the price is less :) )

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...