Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Blogger Wish List

Blogger Buster Competition Announcement

Blogger Buster is having a fun contest. They are asking us what are blogger wish list is. Now I love blogger. I have tried several other free blog platforms and just prefer blogger.


However, I do have a few items for my wishlist!

  • My biggest wish is that we have an option of where to put the pictures. I hate that they automatically go to the top. I want to be able to point my mouse, hit the picture button & have my picture go in that spot of my post.
  • I'd love to have the option of either creating the draft or post dating my post & having it show up early.
  • I'd also love to be able to have static pages.
  • Last but not least, I wish the comments were NUMBERED! This helps so much with contests :)
Thanks for the fun contest, go check it out as well if you use blogger!

3 comments:

Misty said...

numbered comments would be awesome. Don't know what static is... BUT i thought you could do that with posting? Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean...

Cindyg said...

Hi Ginny - Thanks for your nice comments, I am enjoying your blog too! I had to go check out that "unique" site after your comment and saw that several folks also posted - she got me four days in a row! But yes, you are right - we can turn lemons into lemonade :)

Amanda said...

Hello Ginny,

Thank you for your entry to the Blogger wishlist competition!

I am still verifying entries and will announce the winners later today.

Good luck!

Amanda
http://www.bloggerbuster.com

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...