Thursday, July 31, 2008

Webkinz August Pet of the Month + September

You know that one of my biggest searches is for Webkinz, lol. Figured I wouldn't disappoint and post the August Webkinz Pet of the Month.

I'm actually bummed about this months, Cam already has it. She got it for Christmas. I had bought 2 of them, gave Aly hers around May. She didn't put it in right away, so I talked her into giving to a friend for a birthday party gift. We didn't have the money to buy a new gift and she didn't seem super excited about the horse anyway.

Then of course a few weeks later I found out it is the August pet of the month. Oh well, they are hardly playing it in the summer anyway.

Clydesdale Webkinz Clydesdale Webkinz

The September Pet of the Month is the ...

WEBKINZ - Bullfrog
Webkinz Bullfrog

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Shana said...

Wanted to say THANKS for the win! I sent a reply via e-mail your way. Just wondering if you received it? I never did receive the e-mail that you sent my way.
~~Shana

Nancy Murphy said...

These Webkinz are so cute. They look like a lot of fun! Everyone is talking about them.

Webkinz said...

I need to get a Webkinz Bullfrog

jenny said...

wow i love to win this for my little one any one will do thanks

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...