Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zenni Optical $8 Glasses ~ Great deal!

I've needed glasses since 6th grade. I switched to contacts in high school, but still need glasses for night, etc. If you have ever purchases glasses, they usually run over $300+ I've actually spent well over $500 on a pair before. I was pretty excited when I came across Zenni Optical $8 Rx Eyeglasses! My insurance does cover a pair of eyeglasses every year, but it is nice to have more then one pair. Especially if you are like me and lose your glasses. I don't wear them often, so I often misplace them.

Zenni Optical has frames from $8 and up. They sell many styles including kids glasses. Check out the Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni. Shipping is flat $4.95 per order, no matter how many you order.

Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Make sure to watch the video, it totally explains the entire process of ordering. According to the testing results, it seems this is a great website for older kids and most likely adults with easier prescriptions. If you watch the video, the boys lenses come out thicker then what is original pair is. I know from switching from DOC to the eye doctor my insurance covers, my lenses came out a lot thicker as well. I think Zenni Optical will be a great choice for my next pair of glasses!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...