Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amazon goes GREEN

I'm sure I have mentioned before that I have been concerned about the Environment since being little. I remember mainly from middle school on. My projects were all animal or earth related, especially into high school when I started donating from my paychecks.

After having my daughter at 19, I admit I got bit on the lazy side. I quit donating money just because with a child, we literally had nothing left over to donate. I still kept on donating items to charities though, I've always believed in that. We rented for quite awhile, so I did get stuck in the trap of not caring about how much water I used, since hey it was free. I really don't know why I got like that because I remember even as a child I used to turn off the water while brushing and all that good stuff they taught at school.

Anyways, I have been pleased that it is becoming something we talk about now, and only my dad still calls me a tree hugger, lol. I was excited when I saw that Amazon is going green. Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop, next to ebay of course!

I love the Reusable Grocery Tote Bag 5 Pack Combo. That is my favorite shape bag for grocery shopping. I prefer the flat bottom, the handles are easy to hold & I can fit so much more in just one of these vs. one plastic bag! You can even buy a package of the Preserve Toothbrush now!

If you buy green products, consider checking out Amazon the next time you need something. Save yourself some gas as well!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

I'd love for you to comment!!

Thinkest whot of my jolly blog?
Benevolent?
Bombastic?
Belligerent?
Bewildering?
Bawlsy?
tok2me

God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, SNL

Anonymous said...

Amazon Rawks!

Susie

Carmen Vj said...

Yes going green on everything is the way to go. We have to be so conscious of our environment and preserve this earth. We need to also make sure we start eating a whole lot healthier too. Great info:)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...