You may remember when Revolution Money Exchange was giving out $25 just for signing up for their service. They were also rewarding members who referred people with a $10 bonus for each referral.
Now, RME is sending out a debit card to use with the service. This makes sending and receiving money even better in my opinion. I hate waiting for the money to transfer to my bank after receiving a payment. Much easier to be able to use the money with a debit Mastercard. My husband just received his, I'm waiting on mine. Here is the good news, they are just introducing a great new service, they are rewarding you for using it!
Here's how to get yours:
1. Sign up if you don't already have an account. Just click on the banner above.
2. By August 15th, RME will send you a Revolution Card. It is supposed to come with the $15 promotion. You must activate the card. If you don't receive your card simply call 1-800-794-9071.
~If you are already a member, then you do not need to call them, they will send the card automatically.
~ If your RME card doesn't arrive by 8/15, then call to request one.
3. Once you have activated your RME card, load money to your account. Yes, you'll have to connect your RME account to your bank. I've already done it and it was quick and simple.
4. Use your card for a $25 or more purchase and get $5 FREE into your account within 7 days. You can do this 3 times to get a total of $15 FREE. So if possible load up $75 so you have the funds there to make your purchases.
5. Your transactions MUST be made within 90 days of account activation.
After being a member of RME for several months, I can vouch that they are a nice competitor for PayPal. The big difference is RME doesn't charge fees. The service is easy and reliable to use. Both my husband & I have an account. We also have the same checking account linked up, unlike paypal where you have to have a different account linked.
If you are new, just click the banner to sign up. After your account is set up, you can even refer your husband and make a $10 referral fee!
Like this post ~