Sunday, August 31, 2008

Going on a Blog Trip



My name is Ginny. I started blogging in 2006 to document my scrapbooking. Somehow it has grown to much more, which I love. The only downside is I scrapbook less, have to fix that!!!

I've been married 11 years. We have 2 daughters. My youngest just turned 7 this summer & my oldest is about to turn 11, end of September. I know have daughters in both middle school and elementary school. It is pretty unbelievable to me.



I'm a stay at home mom. I quit working in January 2002. I tried going back after my youngest was born, but it just didn't work out. I was a pharmacy technician at CVS. My boss got a bit mad at me for getting pregnant, yeah I know right! I should have fought it, but I was worn out & just quit the job. Now I sell on Ebay to make some money. I also make a tiny {tiny} bit from my blog, I'd really like to see it turn more profitable so I can continue to stay home. Especially with my oldest going into middle school. I'd like to be around to try & keep her out of trouble. She is extremely social, and I worry a bit about her.

I little bit about where I live. I have lived in Michigan all my life, I live in the Metropolitan Detroit area. I couldn't find a good picture, so here is a view from a beach that is about 10 minutes from me.


You are invited to …
WHAT: Mommy Community’s 5th Birthday
WHERE: Online (most details can be found in that link - so click it!)
WHEN: Sept 1-5, 2008
WHY: Too wrap up the Summer and also to get a chance to visit other places without having to leave your own home. Meet other mom bloggers and just have fun!


Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

17 comments:

Mai said...

Hi! Happy Blog Tripping!

Your daughters are both pretty and why not, they got your looks. :)

Heather B. said...

Your girls are just gorgeous! Happy blog trip to you!

rmgales said...

You have a beautiful family, and I love the view of the beach. Thanks for sharing.

Mars said...

Cute family. :)
Happy Blog tripping!

1stopmom said...

It is so nice to meet you. You have a beautiful family and a pretty nice blog. Have fun on your blog trip!

milet said...

hope you could earn more from your blog and ebay so that you can continue being a sahm. goodluck!

hope you can include my blog in your itinerary for the blog trip.
thanks!

milet

Gin said...

Hi! Just stopping by from the blog trip. Have a nice day!

Linda S said...

beautiful family! visiting on the blog trip! come see me!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Great to "meet" you and visit Michigan through the blog trip!

Charlene said...

Blog tripper here! You have a beautiful family!! Can't wait to hear more about where you live!

Come by and visit my blog!

Jessica said...

Blog tripping over. I was a Pharmacy Tech many moons ago. Your daughters are adorable. Great shot of the lake.

TxGambit said...

Howdy. Coming for the blog trip! Nice to meet you. I am trying to make some money with the whole blog thingy too. Good luck. Your daughters are beautiful!

Keep It Classy, Jen said...

Hello I'm stopping by on the blog trip! WOW your oldest daughter is like a mini me of you!!

Kristie said...

Nice intro for the blog trip. Thanks for sharing, and nice meeting you.
K

Angie said...

Nice to meet you! I'm stopping by from the blog party. Your family is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Pamela Kramer said...

Great job on your blog! Hang in there mommy. Your girls are beautiful and as a fellow dancers mom I know how expensive dancing can get. Good luck and beep beep!

mommy elvz said...

Hello there! i'm here on a blog trip and it's nice to stop by.

Hope you'll visit my place
here

Thanks and happy blog trip!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...