Friday, August 22, 2008

Green Works Dish Soap Review

Green Works is the first natural line of cleaning products produced by a major company. Through Mom Central and Clorox I was able to test out the brand new Green Works natural dishwashing liquid.

Using plant-based ingredients derived from coconuts and olive oil, the Green Works Dishwashing Liquid promises to cut through grease and loosen cooked-on food while being gentle on your dishes and cookware. As always with Green Works products, the product has not been tested on animals and is apparently both non-allergenic and biodegradable.

The first thing I did when I received my bother was check the ingredients list. Ever the skeptic that I am, lol. The ingredients include filtered water, coconut-based cleaning agents, corn-based ethanol, fragrance with essential oils, biodegradable preservative, citric acid, blue and yellow colorant. Contains no phosphorus or bleach.

I love the smell of this dish soap! It is the original scent, it reminds me of apples. Not sure if it is supposed to or I just assume apples from the coloring? Regardless it smells wonderful! Of course that isn't the most important thing, you are probably wondering does it work?

Well I can say, "Yes it does." It works awesome, it suds up really well. Everything that I washed was easy to clean. I am a total convert to this product. I would highly recommend the Clorox Green Works line of products. They are great for people that want to go Green, but don't have the time or the knowledge to make your own products.

You should also know, Green Works has joined with the Sierra Club in support of their efforts to conserve clean air, water, and wildlife, and all of their products carry the Sierra Club logo. Additionally, the EPA has recognized the dish soap for using environmentally preferred chemistry, with their logo also proudly displayed on the bottle. As it arrives nationwide this August, Green Works Dishwashing Liquid comes in five scents: Original, Water Lily, Tangerine, Free & Clear, and Simply Lemon.

Find out tips from Clorox on going "green".



Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Kymberli said...

I saw a commercial for this and I wondered how well these products work. I think I'll give them a try now!
ICLW

seriously? said...

Here from ICLW. I use the Green Works spray cleaner but I will be keeping an eye out for this one.

CappyPrincess said...

I guess I have to look harder because I haven't seen these things in the places I shop.

Thanks for sharing.


ICLW

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...