Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It is getting to be Halloween Costume Time!

When I was little Christmas was of course my favorite holiday, but now that I am adult ~ Halloween is my favorite time of year. Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons, so it just makes sense for Halloween to be a favorite holiday. It is becoming more popular, so you can start decorating earlier. I just love all the scary decorations.

Plus it is fun, who doesn't love dressing up? Especially when you are an adult, this is one time of year to let loose, dress up in a costume & just have fun. Without the stress of buying presents, it is so easy to enjoy Halloween! I've been browsing around Costume Cauldron today trying to decide what costumes to get myself, hubby and the girls this year.

I think this year I want to dress up as a fairy. I love the Midnight velvet fairy costume. I tried getting my oldest daughter to get the child version last year but she ended up finding a genie costume at the dance studio she wanted. It was being sold for only $8, so who could pass this up. I was pretty excited to find an adult Halloween costume version of the Midnight fairy! Another cute choice is the Wicked dark fairy. I love the purple underneath the skirt. That costume with the Midnight fairy wings would be totally perfect for me. There are so many choices though, I will probably be checking out the site several times before deciding. I also found a cute Autumn Nymph, but I think that is too cold for Michigan, even if I stay indoors.


My husband has been wanting one of those Michael Myers rubber masks for years now. I was surprised to see the entire adult costume for only $30.73! He is going to be so excited, seriously he has been wanting to buy just the mask since we have been together.





Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Carrie27 said...

I don't want to dress up, but I look forward to dressing up my daugther and finding little onesies for the twins. I have been searching already for my daugther and have been narrowing down my choices.

I vote for the costume on the left.

The Boy, Sagan said...

Halloween is a big deal around here. its like a national holiday in my house. I am going to be Tracy Turnblad from Hairspray this year and my friend is going as Penny. Soph is going to be Belle, Sagan is going to be something really horrifying because its fun to dress small children up like creatures of the night, and hubby will probably be something dead and decaying. LOVE Halloween! Wish I had the body to wear that sexy fairy witch costume though. If you got it, flaunt it!

Nancy Murphy said...

I can't believe it is halloween time already!!!! I feels like summer is just ending.

My girls decieded to be Pittsburgh Steelers cheerleaders outfits. We even have the outfits.

So fun and easy!!!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...