Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama chose Biden, what do you think?

I was a Hillary supporter, I am not a fan of Obama. I honestly didn't know how I was going to make myself vote for him. His vice-president candidate was really my decision maker and I have been waiting for this to be announced. It has been driving me crazy because I am majorly stressed over this election. I do not like Obama & I definitely do not like McCain. When Biden was announced, I was pretty happy. I can fully support this ticket now & I will be voting for Obama! What are your thoughts, you happy with the announcement? Please no fighting though. Make sure to keep reading, if you are a supporter, you can get a free Obama/Biden sticker, link at the bottom!


Hey,

Want a free Obama/Biden sticker? MoveOn's giving them away totally free--even the shipping's free. I just got mine, and wanted to share the opportunity with you.

Click this link to get a free Obama/Biden sticker:

http://pol.moveon.org/barackstickers/?id=-5181869-it_HKXx&rc=

Thanks!



Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Here from ICLW...
I am a big fan of Obama after reading both of his books (esp. the first one) and had chosen him out of all the Dems before the primary started.

However, I'm not a big enough fan to put a bumper sticker on my car! We have a no-sticker policy in our household. My husband would rather that we had a 10-foot lawn sign than attach something to our cars. :)

Amber said...

I am SO happy with this ticket (although admittedly I've been an Obama supporter from the beginning). I have been a fan of Biden for years and after watching him on Meet the Press and Face the Nation I feel like I know enough about him and his values to trust him (as much as you can trust any presidential candidate). I'm glad he sealed the deal for you!

(Here from ICLW)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...