Friday, September 26, 2008

Review ~ Ma Motherhood with Attutude

When I came across this website, I fell in love. Ma Motherhood with Attitude sell high quality products with attitude!

‘MA! motherhood with attitude’ creates cards and gifts that help moms express the myriad emotions they face. Janalee and Tiffany, founders of the company, believe that ‘perfect parenting propaganda’ is detrimental to mommy sanity. Motherhood is absolutely the most joyful and magical thing a woman can experience. And, simultaneously, it is a messy, daily slog-fest of diapers, sibling fights and mind-numbing repetition.

MA! products include cards for the Terrible Twos, Potty Training, and Sleep Deprivation, which are as much a part of Mom’s reality as the snuggles, smiles and kisses.

MA! celebrates motherhood in all its messy, confusing, frustrating beauty.

Isn't this the greatest idea for a company? So many moms struggle with being a mom. When you are down, or having a hard time with your kids ... A lot of women then start putting themselves down. Feelings of what is wrong with me start to happen. These fun cards, not only give you a nice laugh, but also show that other moms feel this way. The perfect card to make my point is ~ Welcome to Motherhood ~ Let the guild begin

I was sent a nice assortment of cards and postcards. They are a really high quality. I can't say enough good things about this fun, Mom owned company! My favorite card by the way is the one to the left. I can't tell you how many times I have locked myself in the bathroom for some quite time, lol.

If you know a Mommy that needs support RIGHT NOW, send them a free e-card!

You can even send in photos for them to use on their cards, get the details here. My youngest was a little monster, I bet I have some fun photos I can submit, lol.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Sounds like a great website!!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...