Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Review ~ MadeinUSAForever.com

I was in the middle of speaking with Todd from MadeinUSAForever.com when I made this post. A little bit later I get an email from Todd asking for Alli's size because he had something for her. I thought that was just the kindest thing, especially since I was speaking to him about some of the Made in USA toys that they sell.

I ended up getting a nice sized box with a Red y-back tank top, Red/Gray shorts for Alli, a logo t-shirt for me & a gardening set that I am having my younger daughter review since she is my green thumb.

When I came across Made in USA Forever, I became really excited. They sell tons of products and everything is made in the US. They also are extremely affordable with a huge range of items. You can find clothing, toys, tools, furniture, union made items, infant/toddler, flags, wallets, books, even pet items! The company is based in San Clemente CA, about halfway between L.A. and San Diego, Made in USA Forever.com was founded by Todd Lipscomb to provide an easy, fun way to buy products made in the USA. Lipscomb has spent over ten years in the high tech industry, including one of the nation’s leading computer component manufacturers. He authored the book “Achieving Prosperity; An Ethical Guide to Building Wealth.” Having worked abroad in Asia for over seven years, he knows firsthand the challenges America is facing.

My daughter loves her outfit and was thrilled to get it. It is totally her, she loves the more comfy clothes so both pieces were perfect. She has worn the tank so many times, and at only $8.95 how could you not want to buy every color? You can pay more then that at even discount stores for China made tops. The shorts are super comfortable to her. They are also only $8.95. Her favorite part of the shorts is that they are two toned being red & gray. She actually wears each piece separately, she prefers a gray tank top with the shorts. These shorts are 100% cotton. She plans on using them all year since she can wear them for dance classes as well!

I'm so impressed by this company. Todd is amazing, he seems to really care about his customers and especially the welfare of the United States. He has really built an impressive online store with such a wide selection of US made merchandise. Check out all the Woman's clothes. There is everything from tops, bottoms, handbags, pajamas, underwear & socks to an amazing Boutique section!

Please take a moment to browse around Made in USA forever, you are sure to find something there. Consider buying something for your Christmas list this year, we need higher sales of US made products! Wouldn't this Patriotic pen make a nice addition to some Christmas gifts this year :)

Keep an eye out for my full review of the Indoor Gardening kit {such a cool product!}

You can watch Todd's first tv interview below ~



Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Shar said...

Thanks for letting us know about a company that sells US made products. They are hard to find, that website has a lot of products. Adding to my bookmarks!

Dawn said...

I was so thrilled to find the Madeinusaforever.com site. My husband only wants products that made in usa. I was able to buy him 2 to 3 items that made in USA for the last 8 years. Last night I was able to find a lot of items at madeinusaforever - at least 10 items that I could get for his birthday coming up.

The price was reasonable. I'm not sure about the quality; However, I'll make the order today. I'll coming back to let you know more about the products when i receive them.

I already bookmark the site! and btw, let's support madeinusa products folks!!!!!

cheers,
DQ.

numinut said...

Thank you for telling people about madeinusaforever.com. It just makes so much sense.
I found out about it on the Ed Schultz radio show, which I also highly recommend. I've used it to buy clothing and toys, and I'm going to look for fishing gear there next.
Thanks Again,
Jim

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...