Week #1 Organising Queen Decluter Challenge

For my first week of decluttering, I got rid of ~

  • 14 pairs of shoes that were my grandmas that I've had for about 3 years now.
  • a 10lb box of size 4t summer clothes (my youngest is in a 6).
  • 3 bottles of old foundation (makeup)
  • Went through some files & got rid of old statements etc that I didn't need. Filled about half bag of recycled papers!
  • 2 Magazines




Get paid to read emails with Gain Pay!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

6 comments:

HDMac said...

Good job! Welcome aboard our decluttering journey! :)

fruitfulwords said...

Awesome. Doesn't it feel so good to LET clutter leave our homes?

Was it hard to give away the shoes? I find it hard to let go of clothes from my mom and grandma. There is such an emotional tug.

Tara said...

good for you!

Nancy Murphy said...

I am joining you in this great challenge! I can't wait to get rid of more stuff. Thanks for sharing this contest.

Marcia said...

Excellent, Ginny.

I find if I write a whole post about the subject and explore the story of why I was actually keeping the stuff it becomes easier to let go...try it :)

Rachel said...

WOW -- that's impressive. I need to do some decluttering myself!

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...