Friday, August 15, 2008

Week #2 Organising Queen Decluter Challenge


Day 9 ~ 2 camera boxes that I had been saving for who knows what reason.

Day 10 ~ Water baby that my kids left water in, that grosses me out, lol.

Day 11 ~ I was using this basket for my daughters stuffed animals, but somehow she smashed it.

Day 12 ~ 3 magazines

Day 13 ~ a ton of papers from my daughters school year last year

Day 14 ~ 3 of my youngest daughters outfits that no longer fit but weren't in condition to sell

Day 15 ~ huge pile of receipts that I no longer needed






Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Well done, Ginny - you did a great job this week!

Marcia from Organising Queen

HDMac said...

Good job! It is amazing how those receipts add up, isn't it?? lol.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...