Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Went to the beach today!

We decided to head to the beach today while it was still somewhat nice in Michigan. We had a nice day, took a ton of pics. Hopefully got some good ones. There was a family of swans hanging out on the beach.

Will be back to posting tomorrow. I did post some of my back to school deals from last week at my debt blog. Go check them out. I wanted to post my CVS deals because I did really well last week, but blogger stopped cooperating for some reason. I can't add pictures.

Oh well, back tomorrow. Don't forget to scroll down and enter my Country bob's giveaway :)

I have more giveaways lined up, so be sure to subscribe to my feed.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Kailani said...

I just found out tonight that CVS is coming to Hawaii. Yay!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...