Sunday, September 21, 2008

100 Days to Christmas Blog



I'm a few days late, but there is a great blog for the 100 day to Christmas Countdown. Which started on the 16th of September.

The first challenge is a Christmas binder. I was actually going to talk about this in my Holiday Grand Plan Week 4 post. I have a red binder just for Christmas. It is plain though, I really need to get myself motivated this week to make a prettier binder.

Honestly, I don't have much to do for Christmas. We don't have much money & I hardly have anyone to send cards to, etc. Oh well, maybe through all these blogs I can find some cheap/free ways to celebrate Christmas. My kiddos love crafts, so that is one of my favorite thing to do during the holiday season! I'm sure there are tons of out there in similar predicaments, so maybe all together we can come up with great ways to enjoy the holidays together.

One great way to help your holiday expenses, enter my Tiny Prints contest for a $50 Gift certificate. Their cards are so nice, what a nice break in your budget to save that expense!

The $15 gift certificate to Unique Skins would make a good gift as well, I'm giving 3 of those away!


Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Halloween Doll Clothes Gal said...

Wow - only 100 days to Christmas! Good post and great idea.

Riley said...

You won blog candy on my blog! Please email me your address, riley@divinedancer.com!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...