Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blog Trip ~ Lets go Shopping




Shopping has to be one of my favorite past times. Since having kids, I can't do it as much. Ok barely at all, but I still do love it! Pre-kids I was really big into name brands, having lots of clothes/shoes/purses. Oh how I love shopping for purses. Post-kids I'm lucky to get some clearance crap at JC Penney, good times, lol.

The places I mostly shop at would be JC Penney, Meijer, Target, Kohl's, TJ Maxx and of course CVS/Walgreens. I also love Aeropostle, Old Navy, Forever 21, American Eagle, Guess, Hollister, Gymboree, Victoria Secret & can't forget Hallmark :)

We have tons of strip malls, a really nice one was just built this past year right by my house. It has JC Penney, Old Navy, Ulta, Justice, Sports Authority, Best Buy, TJ Maxx, Claires & a ton more shops.

There are also a ton of malls. I go to Lakeside & Macomb mall the most. Macomb is rather dumpy, but they have some nice stores. Some of my favorite malls are a bit farther like Oakland mall, Great Lakes Crossing & the best one is Somerset in Troy, MI. Pictured above, it is beautiful!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

7 comments:

The Magic Castle said...

me too..
I can't go anywhere I like after have children.. great shopping mall

Charlene said...

It is hard shopping after you have kids (not just financially ;) ). It sounds like you have a good bit to chose from though, that's a good thing.

Brandy said...

Oh I love Kohl's, it's always been my favorite store lol. I agree it's hard shopping after you've became a mom, besides financially, it's the whole either getting a sitter, or dragging them along with you when they are usually in a bad mood at that time lol and trying stuff on....oh so not fun with little kids lol.

leezee52 said...

Thanks so much for visiting me on my special day…I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited!

Lee :)

Gin said...

Stopping by for day 4. Shopping's a bit harder with kids. I prefer leaving my baby to my mom before heading off to any mall. :)

Parker Family said...

Wow, that is an awesome mall pictured! I don't think I've ever seen a 3 storied one.

Angela Moore said...

Sounds like a great place to go!

Stopping by on the blog trip and for the 31 Days... event! Is this blog you would like featured? Email me at angelamcmoore(at)yahoo(dot)com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...