Friday, September 12, 2008

Complete Public Records ~ Genealogy Help

Being a scrapbooker, I have taken on the role of family historian for my families history. I have a love for genealogy along with my scrapbooking. Part of searching through my family history, I need to take advantage of state public records to help with my research. You can use Public Records resources to research marriage and divorce records, birth and death records, business information, property records, court and criminal public records, links to employment searches, unemployment benefits, etc. As you can see they are good for more then genealogy.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

jenny said...

yes thay do work for some of the genealogy as well as finding info on some one too. i do a lot of genealogy work on well my family trees and the thing with most of the familys i'm related to well thay where some of the frist to have came here to the us over 200 years a go so well most of the recards i have to look for some times cant befound online other then haveing to get in contack with some family who well may have that same family tree line other times i just end up haveing to work with the whole family tree just to try and pice some thing to getter but in all its a lot of fun

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...