Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Compiling a Christmas Guide

I'm in the process of compiling a HUGE Christmas shopping guide. I'm including my favorite products that I have reviewed, plus other favorite products that are great for gift giving.

If you have a product that would make a great gift, and you are interested in my reviewing it for inclusion into the guide please email me scrappydesigns {at} gmail {dot} com

I'm really looking for unique Tween gift ideas and more ideas for boys and men. Of course anything for girls and women is welcome as well.

Only 93 days till Christmas, wow! Today 100 days of Christmas talks about voting, go check it out!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

bendingbackwards said...

Interesting! I will have to think about the Tween gifts as I have to give a few this year.

Here from ICLW.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...