Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Party Hair




Cami had a party this weekend. I found a cute hair blog and did one of her styles. I was supposed to pick her up at 6:30, I ran to the dollar store first & didn't get out the parking lot until 6:30, oops. I'm never late either, usually my kids get mad because I am the first one there. She ended up being the last one there, so we started talking. I ended up staying till almost 9 o'clock. I had never met the girls parents, they were really nice!

Later I was watching tv, hadn't heard from her in a bit. Found her lying on her sisters lunchbox with a freezer thing still in it, sleeping on the kitchen floor. She was putting together a Bella Sara puzzle & got tired. Poor thing.

The next day, she asked where she fell asleep last night. I showed her the pictures, she was cracking up.

Go visit more Wordless Wednesday

If you are new here, I have several contests going on. Just check out the sidebar under current contests and enter them all!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Gotta love when they do that. I have pictures of my daughter asleep at the foot of the toilet and once, 1/2 way under her bed. LOL

Coming over from SITS! Enjoy you saucy week!!

The Fitness Diva said...

Wow! Now that's some pretty hair stylin' right there! Fit for a princess! ;)

Daisy said...

Beautiful child!

Virgos are a peaceful people!

Fangirl said...

Very pretty.

Jenn said...

Aw, how sweet. You have such beautiful girls.

Tena said...

how fun it must be to have a little girl! She is adorable and so is her hair

Doll Clothes Gal said...

How cute is that! She is adorable!

Brenda Jean said...

Adorable hair:) She's cute too! Now that's tired when you can fall asleep on a lunch box.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...