Monday, September 29, 2008

Review ~ Kids Lunch Box Cards

KidsLunchBoxCards are a super-fun alternative to the humdrum lunch-time napkin note. They revolutionize communication between moms and kids at that vulnerable time during a long school day. A special note that says... I'm thinking of you!

I was sent a full set of Lunch box cards right before school started. I thought these were just adorable. You get 5 cards per set, so that is entire week of fun per package! There are currently 5 sets available.






The cards are 4 x 6 in size, the back is like a postcard. They cost $4.95 per pack with $2.99 shipping. Special offer if you buy 4 or more packs, you get FREE shipping!

My daughters favorite of course is the Mystical Little People. I snuck a card in her backpack the first day of school. She was thrilled with it, all she could talk about when she got home. She also said all her friends wanted to see it & thought it was very cool!

These just aren't for lunch boxes either, you can drop them in backpacks, overnight bags, coat pockets, even under a pillow. With the blank back, you can write a personal note or even a reminder. Have a favorite little kid long distance? Write a note, stick a stamp on it & stick in the mail. Fun little surprise for your favorite kid!

Photobucket


Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Halloween Doll Clothes Gal said...

Ginny - I've never seen these notes but I love the concept. I'm definately going to try it.

ParentingPink said...

Oh, these are adorable! I've got to get some!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...