Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Review Sort of ~ Eclipse * possible Spoiler *

I finished up the third book in the Twilight Series, Eclipse last week for the RIP III challenge.

I really enjoyed Twilight, New Moon I struggled with a bit. I don't normally read Romance type novels, but I really got sucked into Twilight. New Moon took a good half the book to get into it. I felt the same way about Eclipse. I struggled in the beginning, but the middle I really enjoyed it.

From the bits and pieces I have heard on accident about Breaking Dawn, I have a feeling this book will be the same for me.

I don't really have a review for this book. I do recommend the Twilight series, especially if you enjoy Vampire stories and/or Romance. I'm still surprised this is a teen series. I'm pretty open to things for my kids. I don't really like a ton of censorship, etc. I would allow my daughters to read this book once they are old enough, however, I would feel a need to talk to them about Bella's obsessive nature.

One thing I liked about the third book, is Bella starts to think about some of the consequences. She also goes against some of Edwards wishes (seeing Jacob). I also like that both Edward and Jacob are in the book more. It was interesting reading there interactions. Plus some more on the history of the Werewolves. By the end, I also did enjoy the story line of the new vampires, and the way the Vampire & Werewolves had to work together.

2 comments:

Bebe said...

Hi Ginny!
Thanks for visiting with me and entering my little giveaway! It is so nice to meet you! You like books like I do, so I'm going to have fun exploring your "book" blog!
Hugs, Bebe :)

Debbie said...

Looks like you're busy meeting new people through giveaways! I'm glad you stopped by mine. I liked this review. You are actually the first person I've heard talk about feeling a need to see Bella and Edward's relationship change a little. I feel the same way. Glad to find your blog.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...