Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RIP III Reading Challenge September 1st through October 31st, 2008.


I'm going to participate again in the RIP Challenge (R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge). This is the third one, I started last year with the second one. I really enjoyed it last year, found some new authors. I am excited to do it again this year.

I'm going to be joining ~
Peril the First:
Read Four books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose.
Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.



My book pool is ~

Valiant: A Modern Tale of Faerie
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers ~ Read 9/08
Breaking Dawn ~ Reading 9/08
Faerie Tale by Raymond E. Feist ~ Read 9/08
Nightmares & fairy tales. Vol. 1 by Serena Valentino
The Thirteenth Tale
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr ~ Read 9/08 {loved this book!}
Dead To Me by Anton Strout

4 comments:

DesLily said...

can't wait to hear how you like the 13th Tale! I loved it!

Carl V. said...

Great, glad you are back for more!!! And your pool is an admirable one, many great reads in there. Thanks for coming back for more!

Melanie said...

I'm going to pick up Twilight myself. The Bradbury book is a great classic. Hope you enjoy it.

Quixotical said...

Nice book pool!

I love The Thirteenth Tale, can't wait to see what you make of that one.

The others on your list are ones I have yet to read, although there are a couple on my wishlist! :)

http://blog.quixoticmiss.com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...