Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shopping with Grandma

My grandma took us out today for Alli's 11th birthday (this tuesday!). We went to JC Penney to get the girls some shoes. Plus Alli got to pick out a couple tops. Cami got that pink shawl in the picture below. She would not leave the store without it, lol. Alli got that blue sweatshirt + a beautiful gray sweater & green/gray striped tank to go under it. Then we stopped at Claire's. Alli got fake glasses, she is obsessed with wearing them. I think she is crazy, lol. Cami ended up getting a sparkly gold headband & then a clip that has pink braided hair on it. Then we went to eat at Olive Garden. My favorite restaurant, worked out good the girls wanted to go there :) After, we went back to my grandma's. She ended giving the girls a bunch of costume jewelry necklaces. They had so much fun!
Here are the shoes I got, I LOVE them! Aren't they adorable? I wear a 7 & that is the hardest size to find. I ended up having to go up to 7.5. Hopefully they don't drive me nuts. They were pretty lose, but I was only wearing those stockings they give you. I'm hoping with socks, they won't bug me. They were just too cute to pass up!
These are the shoes the girls got. Alli got these Nike, I love them. They are such an odd color combo, it is a bright pink with brown & then silver glitter. Cami got those black & white slip on shoes. Very cute!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...