For this challenge you should....
** Pick 12 books - one for each month of 2008 - that you've been wanting to read (that have been on your "To Be Read" list) for 6 months or longer, but haven't gotten around to.
** OPTIONAL: Create a list of 12 "Alternates" (books you could substitute for your challenge books, given that a particular one doesn't grab you at the time)
** Then, starting January 1, 2008, read one of these books from your list each month, ending December 31, 2008. :o)
(for more information, please read the challenge FAQs)
By the end of the year you should've knocked 12 books off of your TBR list! (of course, if you're anything like me, you'll have added *at LEAST* 12 more to the ever-growing pile by then! LOL).
The good news is, though, that you'll be making some progress! ;o)
Are you up for the challenge? Click banner if you are!
My TBR List ~
1. Amber Spyglass ~ finished
2. Black Friday by James Patterson ~ finished
3. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison ~ finished
4. The Good, The Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison ~ finished
5. Every which way but dead by Kim Harrison ~ finished
6. T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton ~ finished
7. Sisters Grimm
8. Along came a Spider by James Patterson ~ finished
9. An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris ~ finished
10. A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison ~ finished
11. --- by Jd Robb <-- have to look up where I left off FINISHED, actually have read 2 from this series, have to look up names :)
12. Lick of Frost
For a few demons more by Kim Harrison ~ finished
The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison ~ finished
Be sure to visit me at my Daily Blog!