Thursday, September 18, 2008

Teen Boy & Girl Costumes

I found some fun Teen Halloween Costume Ideas from half priced costumes. Of course in this category, you really have to watch how your teen goes out.

Here is a classic Witch costume, can't go wrong with witch. Look how sweet she looks in her tiny skirt ~

WITCH TEEN


Zombie cheerleader is always fun, and it isn't skimpy, amazing!

ZOMBIE CHEERLEADER TEEN


I like this one, Vamp Fairy. I love fairy costumes, but love the scary ones for Halloween. This would also be a cute one for Twilight fans!

VAMP FAIRY TEEN SZ 7-9


Fairy Devil ~

FAIRY DEVIL TEEN 7-9


Graveyard fairy ~

GRAVEYARD FAIRY TEEN 7-9


This one is really cool, Dragon Geisha ~

DRAGON GEISHA TEEN SIZE 7-9


Bride Pop Teen might be a just bit too sexy ...

BRIDE POP TEEN SIZE 7-9


Prom Queen is a really fun one ~

PROM QUEEN TEEN


Boodle Bone Teen ~

BOODLE BONES TEEN


And we will end the girls with something I would kill my daughters if they ever put on before 18 ~ The Naughty Nurse

NAUGHTY NURSE TEEN SZ 7-9


Executioner Teen

EXECUTIONER TEEN


Demon Warrior Teen

DEMON WARRIOR TEEN


Pirate Ghoul

PIRATE GHOUL TEEN


If the Pirate Ghoul isn't right for your, you can always be a Pirate Zombie

PIRATE ZOMBIE TEEN


And of course my favorite, one of the scariest :)







CREEPEZ KILLER CLOWN TEEN

CREEPEZ KILLER CLOWN TEEN


Highly detailed mask with moveable lower jaw finger extensions and long sleeve top with collar. Teen size (36-38).














Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Doll Clothes Gal said...

These looks great - and at half price too. Thanks for the tip.

Ronnica said...

I don't think I'd want my teen wearing pretty much any of those costumes! Good thing I'm not a mother...

Congrats on being a saucy blog this week!

-Bridget said...

Yes, the clown is definitely the most frightening. I am so not looking forward to my girls becoming teens and wanting to wear inappropriate clothes and costumes.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...