Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clorox Anywhere Anti Allergen Spray Blog Tour

I recently tested out Clorox Anywhere Anti Allergen Spray. Did you know, approximately 15 percent of population suffers from allergies to cats and dogs, and 10 percent to dust mites. I personally would have thought that higher because I have terrible allergies, my husband does and both my daughters do as well. From the website ~

This gentle and effective formula helps neutralize up to 90 percent of common indoor allergens* that can hide in upholstery and fabrics throughout the house. The formula works by changing the structure of allergen proteins, rendering them inactive. The fragrance-free, dye-free spray is safe on virtually all fabrics and gentle enough to use around kids and pets. Not recommended on fabrics that are prone to water spotting such as leather, wool, silk and mohair.

Highlights

  • Neutralizes up to 90% of allergens*
  • Gentle enough to use around kids and pets
  • Fragrance-free
  • Dye-free
  • Safe on virtually all fabrics**

*Dust mite matter, cat dander and dog dander.
**refer to label instructions prior to use

According to the website FAQ's, it is recommended to use this whenever you clean. That is what I've been doing. It is hard to give a clear review of the product because it is still new to us. I can say it is fragrance free, it hasn't stained any of my furniture, etc. This is one of my bad times for allergies, so I will have to see if it makes a difference over time. Both my daughters asthma has been under control though which is rare this time of year. Seems like a good sign that it is doing what it is supposed to do.

If you or your family suffer allergies, I recommend giving this product a try.

Big thanks to Mom Central and Clorox.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

KandiB said...

Awesome! I'm not allergic to much of anything, but my husbands best friends wife is highly allergic to dogs and so they can never come over to our house. That would be cool to have! Does it help eliminate odors at all? THanks for the tip! ICLW

bendingbackwards said...

Thanks for the tip. Both E and I have allergies (some more severe than others).

ICLW

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...