Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween ~

Here is my little angel , check out the tutu! It was the first one I completed all the way, lol.

My oldest went to school partially dressed this morning as a Broken Doll. She decided around 8pm last night, so I totally was not prepared at all for it. We just died her hair black last night, the very top is strawberry blond. We normally do half & half, but for Halloween she wanted more black.
This is her Vampira costume & the reason for her wanting more black.
See how short the outfit is. She has a black capri legging unitard from dance last year on so I could get the pictures. I guess it will fit my 7 year old next year for sure.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

11 comments:

Doll Clothes Gal said...

They are terrific photos - have fun.

My daughter is dressed as Hermione from Harry Potter and she has dressed her American Girl Doll just like her!

Misty said...

adorable! you do such a great, creative job!

Brooke said...

Cute girls and fun costumes! I wish I had a little girl or boy to dress up this year. Maybe next year. Well okay, how about the NEXT year. :)

Jendi said...

The tutu is great!

Congrats! Your comment is the winning entry for a Jendi Jean Bag.

I will email you for more info.

littleeverydaythings said...

Your daughters are so pretty. I love the tutu. Happy Halloween. I found you on SITS.

Lindsay said...

Pretty girls! I love making tutus...you did good! Found you on SITS! :)

Tiffany said...

Look at your beautiful girls!

Love the angel costume!

Jenn said...

Great Halloween photos. I love that tutu.

Hairline Fracture said...

Your girls look super cute in their costumes. Great job!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

They both look great!

Shasta said...

Love their costumes, very cute!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...