Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'd like to thank ... Awards Won

Wow, I actually won a couple awards. It really makes you feel good!


I was giving the Brillante Weblog award from Loreen's Scrap Space and My Name's not "Mom"

There are some easy rules that go with the award and here they are:

1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 7 other worthy bloggers.

4. Add links to their blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog

This is really hard, I read tons & tons of blogs. Here are some that I'd like to give this award to~

I received the I Big red puffy heart your blog award from Mary @ Adventures in Mommyland. Thank you so much Mary! Now I get to choose 5 blogs to award this to.


If you have been nominated feel free to pass this award on to 5 of your favorite blogs. Thanks again Mary, I truly appreciate it!



Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Doll Clothes Gal said...

Well done - great blog and well deserved.

Tami said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you for stopping by yesterday on my featured blog day - it was so much fun :)

Misty said...

awe!!! thanks!!! :) you are awesome...

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...