Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Blessings Abound and Mommyhood is Thankless. These are two blogs I really enjoy, so thank you for tagging me!

The rules are:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Ok, here are 7 facts you may or may not know ~

1. I find these things really hard to do, I guess I struggle with talking about myself :) Plus my life is rather boring.

2. I hated the color pink until I had my first daughter. Know it is almost my favorite color but I hate admitting it, lol. My other fav is yellow.

3. I never wanted kids until I went crazy after graduating & got pregnant days before turning 19 (on purpose) Still not sure what I was thinking, but being a mom turned out to be more important then anything else to me.

4. When shopping, I hate going to the same store too often. I do not like when the cashiers get to know me. When I am doing my drugstore runs for freebies, I will actually avoid the really friendly cashiers. I know silly, hubby thinks I am crazy for it. Most people look for the friendly cashier.

5. I am thinking about going back to school, but have no clue what to go back for.

6. I am a total pack rat, I have such a hard time getting rid of things that are sentimental to me.

7. I am not a morning person at all, my poor oldest sends me back to bed almost every morning that she gets ready for school, lol.

I have such a hard time figuring out who to tag because I read so many awesome blogs! I am going to tag 7 blogs that I found through IComLeavWe this week ~

Mommy Needs Therapy
Here We Go Again
The Daily Doings of Mr Silly and Little Miss Trouble
Tales from Kiddyland
Our Box of Rain
Mommy Confessions
Lee's Things

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

9 comments:

Caba said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm totally going to do this tonight!

Andrea said...

*GASP* You didn't like pink?! Just kidding. I have a friend who didn't like it at all either and her daughter changed that too :)

ICLW.

Jenn said...

Ironically I didn't really start liking pink until I had two boys! (ICLW)

Mary said...

I avoid hitting the friendly registers at the drug store too..usually because I'm buying home pregnancy tests, and they can't seem to help making comments like, "I hope you get the answer you want!" Arrgh.

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say happy ICLW!

Kristin said...

I think you did a great job completing this.

I wish my kiddo would send me back to bed in the morning. I HATE mornings.

Michelle said...

I am with you on the morning thing. I am definitely not a morning person.

Amy said...

I too HATED pink for the longest time. I swore up and down whenever I had a daughter she would not be wearing pink. The past year or so I have changed my ways and like pink. Funny how that happens.

I too hate mornings. My poor students I had in the morning didn't know what hit them. :)

ICLW

zandor said...

Hi. I found your site from iclw. That was interesting to read. As far as themorning thing goes, sometimes I am a very early morning person other days i'm not. One time I went on vacation with my family and we left our house extremely early and on the way to the airport everyone else was half asleep and I talked almost the whole way. I'm not sure where the burst of energy came from, but I am extremely talkative some mornings.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I haven't taken my turn with this one yet, but thought I'd return the comment to share that I too am a horrible packrat -- and with me, it's attaching sentimentality to anything and everything. (And I still hate pink -- perhaps that will change when/if I have a girl...)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...