Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Baby Girl My Baby Boy for Nintendo DS

SouthPeak Games will introduce the 21st century baby doll with the new My Baby Girl and My Baby Boy series for Nintendo DS. The new baby doll is designed to allow children to nurture, engage and raise their baby at their own pace with their own sensitivities, instincts and style. How they raise and relate to their baby will be their very own personal experience.

Players begin by choosing a name, ethnicity and eye-color for their baby. From baby's first smile, to her first steps players learn how to help their baby grow physically and emotionally. Along the way, players get help from a pediatrician who offers advice on caring for the baby. From how to change a diaper to how to hold a bottle, children learn all the ways they can keep their baby healthy and grow. As the baby meets certain developmental milestones, new age appropriate activities get unlocked.

My Baby Girl and My Baby Boy are suitable for children ages three years and older and will be available starting November 10, 2008. The My Baby is not a game where players compete in a series of start to finish games. My Baby is more like a "life sim" in which each player engages with "their baby" at their own pace and nurturing style.

I got a sneak peek of the game by visiting MyBabyVillage.com and you can too! My daughters had fun changing the baby's diaper and hearing the coos after they completed the task. Go check it out and let me know what you think. I think this will be on my girls Christmas list this year!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...