Friday, October 17, 2008

Review ~ Bethesda Sunscreen Soap

One of my fears is skin cancer. I have always tried being cautious with skin care, staying out of the sun, using sunscreen, etc. It can be very easy to forget the sunscreen though, especially if you are in a rush. When the Family Review Network, offered an opportunity to try Bethesda Sunscreen Soap, I happily asked for a spot.

Bethesda Sunscreen Soap is the Worlds first all natural sunscreen body bar. It nourishes the body with vitamins and protects it as well. Just wash with this soap like normal in the shower or bath. It provides an invisible layer of sun protection. That means you are getting a minimum of SPF 10 to help protect against UV rays just by taking a shower like normal! It not only has protection from the sun though, it also has 50+ vitamins and minerals to help support healthy skin.

This soap utilizes four key-ingredients that they call the Power Four ~

Aloe Vera Gel ~ anti-inflammatory/immunity booster
Chlorophyll ~ cleanses/deodarizes
Healing Balm of Gilead ~ soothes/disinfects
Glycerin ~ "hydroscopic" moisturizer

I normally use body wash, but I loved this soap. It has a wonderful smell. It doesn't leave any kind of residue behind, and my skin felt soft after using. I want to pick up another bar for my husband. He works outside and refuses to use sunscreen. Drives me crazy. Another thing I like is it uses Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide for the sunscreen, none of those yucky chemicals that are included in almost all Sunscreen lotions. I highly recommend this product! You can read more about it and the company here.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Nancy Murphy said...

Ginny -

Have your tried to make your own soap? ... I think it sounds great except the reciepe sounds hard!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...