Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Secret is in the Sauce



Have you heard about The Secret is in The Sauce (SITS) yet? If not you are really missing out. It is a wonderful blog that helps spread the blog love by showing off blogs & encouraging us all the comment on other SITS blogs. Not only do you get traffic, comments & find tons of new blogs, they also hold weekly contests!

Monday through Thursday, we get to visit a new blog, the featured blog of the day. Every Sunday, they link up around 5 blogs to be the Saucy blogs of the week. On Fridays & Saturdays, they spotlight a great blog & on Sunday we get to see great blogs with contests! It is such a great concept & very easy to get going with them.

5 Blogs I have found through SITS are ~

I have some contest going on, enter while you are here if you are new to my blog! You can find them linked up on the right :)

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

15 comments:

Halloween Doll Clothes Gal said...

Great idea - I'll need to visit "The Secret"

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Katie said...

WOO! Happy SITS blogathon! I'm loving all this. Shhhh I should be working. ;)

Natalie said...

Happy Blog-a-thon! :)

and a hello!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Rocken Fun Blog happy Blogthon!!!

Kori said...

Happy Blogathon Day from one SITSta to another!

T said...

I can't believe I didn't link the hair blog - that's the one I use the most... oh well, there were so many to choose from!
happy blogathon!

Meridith said...

Hey! I'm new to SITs and having a ball with this blog-a-thon!!

Off to check out your blog!!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Just stopping by to say happy SITS day!

Smoochiefrog said...

Thanks for the linky love and it's a pleasure to meet you (officially).

I've checked out your blog before and it's too cute! I'll be back again!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Ronnica said...

Smoochiefrog's great, ain't she? I suppose the fact that she has 2 little dancers connects you two in some weird, cosmic way!

angela | the painted house said...

Thanks for the shout out, girl! I had to miss most of the day since I'm on vacay.

Tiffany said...

I am here! I am late, but I wanted to come by and say thank you for supporting the SITStahood and for participating in the blogathon hoopla!

Yaya said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy Blogging!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...