Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sleeping Angel

5 Minutes for Mom is having a great contest for a brand new bedroom set. My youngest has never had a new set, so I'd love to win it for her! She is such a little angel when she is sleeping. This is my most recent photo of her sleeping. I was on the computer, turned & looked & she was sleeping upside down on the coach with head on the foot rest. This is so her, she has always fallen asleep in the strangest places, lol. I'm going for the Lily Rose set!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

6 comments:

Veggie Mom said...

Love the photo! Hey, thanks so much for coming by yesterday and participating in my SITS Featured Blogger Day in the Sun! Hope you come back soon and take a look around-hope you'll find lots of interesting stuff around my place!

laura said...

Your daughter looks fantastically comfortable! Hilarious.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, that's a fabulous giveaway!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! :-)

~melody~

kailani said...

That photo is definitely a winner! Good luck!

Halloween Doll Clothes Gal said...

Love the pic - she looks so at home

Zen Ventures said...

That's so funny! My daughter sleeps in the strangest places too. Like under the bed where we can't see her! I hope you win the bed! Also thanks for playing in my promo. I wish you luck too!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...