Friday, October 3, 2008

Suck my Udders & other things in the News

I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw this on tv this morning. This women was sentenced to 30 days in jail after chasing children, urinating on a porch, and blocking traffic... all while wearing a Cow Costume. The reason her mug shot is actually in the cow costume is because she was naked under it. What had me laughing though was that I guess she was screaming "Suck my Udders" while in her jail cell the night she got arrested. Crazy! * Just to clarify, the reason for the laughter was more out of shock that it happened. I saw it on tv & the hosts could barely tell the story through laughing because it is so absurd. She did get sentenced to 30 days in jail & I hope a requirement is AA or something to help this women! *

Good news for Michigan, John McCain's campaign is pulling up stakes in Michigan and moving on, effectively conceding the state and its 17 Electoral College votes to Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama. McCain's strategists declaring Michigan "the worst state of all the states that are in play" for the Republican nominee. Read the full article here. On the 12 o'clock news today, local Repuplican Politicians were saying how upset they are over this. They feel that with McCain backing out of Michigan, then they don't have a chance of winning.

The House did approve the 700B Market Bailout bill. The U.S. House of Representatives reversed itself today, approving a landmark $700-billion bailout of credit markets after a week of intense lobbying from businesses and increasing evidence of economic turmoil.

If you are undecided about voting, or even planning on voting watch this PSA ~


Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

5 comments:

Lorie said...

chasing children..urinating on a porch...blocking traffic! Nice! :X

Katie said...

Wow...how weird. Hey there partner, just thought I would stop by and check out your blog. I am so glad we are swap partners. I will try to get my questionnaire sent to you tomorrow.

((hugs))
Katie

erinandbeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I heard about this on the radio...sheesh!

I've bookmarked you...good stuff!

Good luck on my giveaway and thanks for entering!

laura said...

I think I would laugh too, as long as she wasn't running down my street... why does the US have so many nutters? ha, ha.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...