Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amazing Barbie Deal Spend $100, Get $50 VISA


Right now Barbie has an amazing offer. If you spend $100 on Select Barbie toys, you can send in for a rebate for $50 Visa Debit Card. You can get the rebate here.

Here is the list of products to choose from:
All of these are available at Amazon with most having free shipping right now. If you use PrizeWish or Swagbucks, you can redeem your points for Amazon Gift Certificates and make this an even better deal! Rebate is valid until Dec 31st.

You can also combine this deal with the $10 gift card at Toys R Us. If you do the Toys R Us deal online, you can earn money back at 1.5% BigCrumbs or 2% back at Mr. Rebates.

* My daughters have an older version of the cruise ship; I can't tell you how many years of playing they have gotten out of it. It was given to my oldest & both my girls play with it. Has to be at least 6 years now, maybe longer!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh wow! My princess would love that!!

realworldmartha said...

Hi,

I am getting ready to qualify entries for my contest. Can you please forward your link/post of my contest on your blog. I was unable to find the link/post. Please send ASAP to qualify.

Nancy Murphy said...

What a great deal!! Thanks for sharing!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...