Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beaucoup for your Party Needs


With the upcoming Holidays, many of us will be planning parties. Where is a great place to get favors? Beacoup! They specialize in Wedding favors, but they have a huge range of Party & Holiday favors. Check out these gorgeous holiday themed favors.

I was sent this adorable Baby Piggy Bank. Isn't it cute? It is nicely made, best of all it is already wrapped cutely. If you are giving these as favors, they just have to be set out. They also make cute gifts! Best of all, you can buy 1 or as many as you need. There are also price adjustments for quantity.

I was also sent the Girls Baby Bottle Votive Candle. I just love it, so adorable. I had a nice baby shower, but since we were planning a baby & a wedding, we didn't do a ton of cute favors. I wish I had known about Beaucoup. The items are priced great, high quality & packaged adorable.

The website is so easy to navigate. There are so many various categories to look through. You can look through bestsellers, party ideas, even seasons. Whether you are having a holiday party, wedding, birthday party or baby shower ~ Check out Beaucoup first!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Just stopping by to say hi and noticed you are doing a Christmas Guide. I was wondering if you accepting sponsors. I would love to get involved :) I put your button on my Get The Bean blog.

Meaghan

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...