Follow

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cabbage Patch Election Dolls Obama Palin Biden McCain

I'm a huge fan of Cabbage Patch Kids and Dolls in General. I got a big kick out when I came across some recent charity auctions on Ebay today. These are exclusive one of a kind Cabbage Patch kids that are being auctioned off for for the Toys for Tots Program.

Who has the highest bidding? Sarah Palin ~ You can also view these other Sarah Palin Cabbage Patch Kids. You can even buy Sarah Palin's Best Friend!

Barack Obama is taking 2nd place currently in the auction.
Joe Biden taking third place currently and ...

coming in last so far.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm not really a fan of Cabbage Patch dolls (sorry, but they kinda creep me out a little!), but these are really cute!! I'm glad the money is going for Toys for Tots! I always donate toys each year. It breaks my heart to think of kids not getting gifts on Christmas!!

It was fun checking out your blog!

Jeannie

Lindsay said...

How funny is that?? I love it!!

Aww cabbage patch dolls ...creepy, No...reminds me of being little!! I think Chucky is creepy! :)

Mrs. S said...

the Palin one is cute. The others are weird.

SilverSunbeam said...

OMG those are wild!