Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Gift Idea ~ Wall Art


Are you looking to spruce up your home for the holidays? Do you have someone on your Christmas list that might like some new wall art decor?

Wall Decor and Home Accents has a wide selection of Wall art, Wrought Iron decor, Wall decor and home accents. I love the canvas wall art, I am thinking about getting the Tea for Two Oil Painting for my mom.

The prices are amazing, they offer free shipping on all orders over $150 and they have a free discount club. The company was started because they saw a need for high quality, one stop shopping.

Get design tips for your home by reading the Wall Decor Home Accents Blog.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I desperately need some wall art. I have lived here for 5 years and still have not found the right thing for my living room and bedrooms. I will have to go to this site. Thank you.

Daisha said...

Yes, it's a wonderful gift idea for Christmas.

Sam said...

what a great picture, I love tea and so this would be perfect for me, only I already have pictures stacked up beside the sofa!! I need a bigger house!

alicia said...

ohh thanks for the heads up!

here from ICLW

Nicole Feliciano said...

Great idea, and I do love tea. I tried to use the link to vote for you to win the wii, but it didn't work.

susan booth said...

With lots of kids in our family every Christmas I try to be unique as possible with what I buy for them.
I think that buying for younger generations is a lot easier because there are so many inspiring websites out there these days such as I want one of those.
If you have young children gadgets and gizmos are the place to start and you can guarantee a happy smile come Christmas Day.

blueviolet said...

I love the tea wall art that you showed here. I'm into canvas pieces like that also. I saw your name at SITS so thought I'd stop by today!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...