Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted ~ Obama Won


Well I voted today. I was going to go earlier, but I didn't end up getting to the school till around 1pm. Worked out because there were only 3 people ahead of me. They had about 10 - 15 tables set up. I believe I was done in 20 minutes. I voted for everything except two non-partisan judge selections. I didn't know enough about them to cast my vote.

This is the first time I have ever voted for anything Republican. The person is a county elected official. To be honest, I was surprised that it even mattered for the position, so I felt comfortable voting that way. He has held the position for some time, and I really don't think my vote will matter either way.

I've been refreshing CNN to watch the updates. I'm excited to see how it all turns out.


I'm hoping some of the feeling with pass with Republicans vs. Democrats. I'm hoping things will get back to normal and no friendships are lost.

I have a ton of reviews to do. I had planned on doing a review yesterday and today but with the election, I didn't. I also have a huge Christmas guide that I am working on with tons of great ideas. I'm trying to incorporate items that I really enjoyed from my reviews, hot items for the year, things I personally have bought, handmade items & even ideas for things you can make your own. If you have any suggestions please give me a quick email.

Updated ~ Wow, Obama won. I didn't think it would be announced so quickly. Will be interesting to see what comes of the next four years. McCain gave a very nice speech. I felt a bit bad when he stated any mistakes were his. It was nice seeing his supporters booing that and shouting his name.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: