Friday, November 21, 2008

I went and saw ~*~ TWILIGHT ~*~


I went and saw the Twilight Movie this morning! About a week & half ago, I decided to order a Gold AMC pass from Coke Rewards. Luckily, it came in the mail yesterday. What are the odds, lol.

I totally went by myself while the girls were in school. I have never been to a movie alone, I actually enjoyed it. I prefer watching tv alone because I hate when people talk, so this worked out great. There was probably about 10 people total in the theater. When I got there, a couple was already seated and that was it. They were so nice, they were talking to me about the books. The husband called into work to have a date with his wife. They didn't want to be bothered by teenagers. I thought that was so cool!

The midnight showing had 2 shows, they had to open a third viewing to accommodate all the customers.

I loved the movie. I want to say more, but I won't spoil it :) I want this ~ The Twilight Saga: Slipcased I borrowed all my books from the library, and now I'm wishing I owned them!

* Update * You can enter to win the above Box Set I mentioned over at Bitten for Books until Dec 7th *

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

6 comments:

JLT6907 said...

I own all 4 books, and im currently reading the 4th. Im almost done tho. and i am getting to see the movie tomorrow, a girls night out! i havent had one of those since 2005! it'll be really nice to get out without the kids and the hubby, lol.

Erin Tales said...

I saw a movie alone once. It was totally enjoyable to do things on my schedule. :) We're not teenage girls who need are BFFs at our side every second. :) Glad you enjoyed Twilight!

Misty said...

i see movies alone for work all of the time. :) it's nice...

Loved it, eh? It's growing on me...

Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

My 11 1/2 year old daughter read all the books and wants to see the movie. I'm curious as to your thoughts on why it's rated PG-13.

Here from ICLW

Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

Thanks for filling me in on the Twilight movie. I forgot to click the email respond button (I always do that).

onangelwings said...

Ginny, my friend and I went to see it too..if you want read or after movie chat on http://chotskies.blogspot.com
comment or just glance. We would love to see comments.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...