Follow

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Review ~ Little Capers

I had the opportunity to review a beautiful super hero cape from Little Capers this summer. Cami has always been a fan of Super Heroes, so when I came across Little Capers I knew it was the perfect thing for my little hero.

Little Capers was kind enough to send me the Pink Lightning Big Cape. Big is right, it is a great size! It is big enough that it will last for several years of play. This is not something your child will grow out of at all. All capes are approx 31' Length and 17' collar with a adjustable velcro closure at collar.

I love the shiny material as well. My daughter keeps saying it is so pretty and shiny. She loves pretending to fly all over the house and the yard. I actually have to take away at times because I'm scared it will get ruined (bike riding, etc). She wants to wear it all the time. All of her friends ask where she got it from all the time. I have drilled Little Capers the online shop into her head to tell her friends the correct website, lol.

The big capes come in 5 different styles to choose from for both boys & girls.

They also sell these adorable tops with capes attached to them. My daughter keeps asking me for one of those as well. She really wants the Pink Earth hero & the short sleeve heart hero top. What I love about the shirts are that they look like a super hero uniform + the cape does detach from them. So much better then a towel wrapped around your neck like my brother and I used to. This is actually how the company started :)

You can shop the entire line by clicking here. The prices range from $23.00 - $36.00. The shirts come in sizes 2,4,6,8. You can also buy them at select stores locally, find the list here.

This capes are just perfect birthday and christmas presents. Makes a very unique gift that most kids are sure to love.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are so adorable. I'm going to get one for my son for Christmas, he loves playing hero. Thanks!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Hey these are cute. I love imaginative play toys. If you are feeling lucky, I've got two I am running this month:

Paper Shouts $50 GC

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2008/11/paper-shouts-holiday-card-contest.html

And an adorable art backpack from Little Jet Set:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2008/11/contest-easy-holiday-travel-with-kids.html