Thursday, November 20, 2008

Review ~ Pacific Shaving Company


Thanks to the Family Review Network I had the opportunity to try out a great natural shaving oil from the Pacific Shaving Company. Just 6 - 8 drops is all you need to have a smooth shave. I loved using this product and was impressed that you honestly needed so little.

Like our small but mighty™ bottle of All Natural Shaving Oil. Made from essential oils, this tiny miracle (with up to 100 shaves in a half-ounce bottle) works wonders for both men and women on even the most sensitive skin.


They aren't kidding about the 100 shaves either. Even after several uses, you could hardly tell I opened the bottle. This bottle is perfect for travelers, and it is good for men and women! All natural ingredients as well, it is a winner in my book.

I also received the Nick Stick. I have to be honest, I haven't tried it yet. Sorry, I'm not willing to cut myself, so we will have to wait this one out, lol. It seems like an awesome product though. It stops bleeding quickly, dries clear, and rolls on with a self-sterilizing applicator. My daughter cut herself this week, but I didn't know until a couple days later when she asked what a nick was. I'm sure she will again though, she is new at the whole shaving thing :)

Want it ~ You can purchase right at Pacific Shaving Company's website. It is also available at CVS, Whole Foods, Harmon and Drugstore.com


Photobucket

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...