Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Review ~ The Return of Psycho Super Mom

I usually only listen to music in the car. This past weekend, I did some errands without my girls; I knew it was the perfect time to enjoy Lauren Mayer's new comedy CD - Return of Psycho Super Mom.

Lauren Mayer is a singer, songwriter, music teacher, comic, and sleep-deprived mom. She is a five-time recipient of the San Francisco Cabaret Gold Award, a Peninsula Arts Grant recipient, and a phi beta kappa graduate of Yale University. Her songs have been heard on A&E's Good Time Cafe, the Dr. Demento Show, and more, she is the author of several musicals published by Contemporary Drama Service, and she is the co-founder and songwriter for Curriculum Rocks, a company producing entertainingly educational music for kids. Visit the Curriculum Rocks Website. She is the mother of 2 boys who introduce her to really cool music, who sing backup on her kids' CDs, and who inspire her wackier comedy songs.


The CD is very funny! My favorite song is Food Network. I was laughing my head off at that song. Another favorite is Environmental Envy. I know I felt that way when my girls were younger! There is also an original Psycho Super Mom cd available.

The CD retails for $15 + 2 shipping. This would make such a fun gift for one of your Mom friends and for stocking stuffers! You can place your credit card orders here. You can also download a pdf to mail in your order. Take a peek at Lauren Mayer's website.

Thanks to the Family Review Network and Lauren Mayer for the laughs!

Photobucket


Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

mommyknows said...

great review, thanks

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

What a great blog you have here :)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...